Drone Flying Demo Tours
Drone-Flying Demonstration Tours
Current drone tours:
These are our ground-breaking series of tours which feature demonstrations of drone flying by an expert member of our team.
Greece is a treasure-trove of magnificent coastlines, inspiring inland nature and the rich historical and cultural heritage expressed in its monuments through the ages. Combined with the special sun light for which this country is also famous, all these attributes have been beckoning photographers, amateur and professional alike to capture and express their beauty.
Flying a drone with a high-definition video and still camera can certainly not compare with accomplished artists of the camera, it will however offer inspiring perspectives which have not been accessible to land-based photographers.
It is with the foregoing in mind that we decided to launch our drone flight-demo tours, where fulfilling visits to locations of attractive monuments of nature and of civilisation will benefit from the added, exciting dimension of aerial vantage points. Our drone tours combine delightful nature with local points of special interest, such as historical and cultural sites and are available round the year.
The video footage and aerial photos thus produced will be made available to each tour participant as a lasting memento of a memorable day. Joining our drone demo programmes will enable you to combine the fulfilling experiences of our well-researched and original tours with an exciting flight demonstration – and with memories all yours to keep !
The total time related to flying the drone is approximately 45′-60′ per day, depending on weather conditions (wind and temperature) as these affect flight time per battery.
About the tour and areas visited:
Our drone tours combine delightful nature with local points of special interest, such as historical and cultural sites and are available round the year.
Who these tours are for:
– Drone, nature, photography and archaeology enthusiasts
– Couples and individual travellers
– Small groups (3 to 18 participants)
Fitness, mobility, difficulty level and what to wear:
This very much depends on the individual programme chosen but the walking conditions are generally not too strenuous. That said, some uphill / downhill walking might be involved, especially at some archaeological sites. Comfortable yet durable and supportive footwear is thus warmly recommended. More recommendations will be given near the time of travel to reflect the season as well as prevailing weather conditions at the time.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Taking the weather into account is central to safe flying. Contemporary drones are remarkable products incorporating leading-edge technology (such as being capable of precision GPS-guided auto landing, gyro stabilisation and hyper sound ground proximity sensors ) however they are still subject to the same natural laws. Should weather conditions (such as precipitation, wind and limited visibility) prevent flying and at the tour leader’s/pilot’s discretion, the tour will be modified to include additional points of interest, of which the region has many. Should the tour have to be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum required number of participants to launch the tour: two. If your tour has already been confirmed for your preferred day, then individual travellers may also join as the minimum number will already have been met.
- All sales are final and incur a 100% cancellation penalty.
How to Book:
For further enquiries and to book your place on this rewarding and inspiring tour, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , stating number of people and the preferred date(s).